some variation of ming?

leaves are more broad then long...
please lets do some differential...

http://toptropicals.com/pics/garden/05/23/3667.jpg
there is some variation to the leaf ...granted,   look at toptropical ( I
seem to trust them) pics...   but there the leaf is longer than its broad...

I still think this in not the classically traded  ming aralia...  In my
lifetime I have owned and cultivated and given away rooted stock in the
hundreds... on two different continents.....

if there is an academic paper or two describing the WIDE variation in leaf
and habit... I would certainly like to know and get them.

Thanks, Pankaj.
Usha di

--
Usha di