Thank you
I read this at Reuters website a while back, so today searched again to get
the proper citation...  and also in Scientific american...

very important you know to cite the original source, it is : I quote....
Mystery of the disappearing bees: Solved!
By Richard Schiffman   April 9, 2012  at URL:
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2012/04/09/mystery-of-the-disappearing-bees-solved/

end quote...

please let us follow this way of quoting... if we are not making the news
ourselves

Usha di

===

Usha di