I agree with Neil ji's id: *Sida retusa* (the accepted name, however, is *Sida
alnifolia*). As assured by Rashmi ji, I think all the pictures are of the
same plant, too (due to similar stem color, indumentum, and the lower
typically-retuse leaves can be seen in the backdrop of the first picture).
A picture of whole plant may be helpful.

It is not uncommon to see variations in leaf shape and size even in the
same plant here. The upper younger leaves usually narrower with pointed
tips whereas the lower leaves characteristically broad and wedge-shaped or
triangular with retuse / notched tip. This is clearly seen in one of Dinesh
ji's pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/7980262837/ Pl also
see:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups=#!topic/indiantreepix/fqs48KRMsU4

Regards