I wanted to do it earlier but didn't get time.
Anyway I am attaching the excel sheet of plants discussed during the Kas
week as suggested by Shrikant ji
This covers around 400+posts posted during the week.
There are plants from 53 families excluding Fungi,Fern and mosses with
total number of plants 180 which includes 3 synonyms which I have
incorporated. So total will be 177including 1 Fungus 1Fern and 1 moss.so
Only Plants will be 174.
I agree with Shrikant ji that we were expecting plants exclusively from KAS
Plateau but unfortunately many nearby plants were also posted which are
found from most of the places of western ghats. It is difficult for me to
exclude them from the data. Shrikant ji might come with that exclusive data
derived from this.
*Dr Satish Phadke*