Your first two photographs belong to Cucumis. Full view of leaf is
necessary to fix C. melo or C. sativus. Your third photograph is different
plant. Please upload with flowers separately.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/