Yes this is the one that flowers once in 12 years. The mass flowering would
happen in  2019. But in some populations where the flowering is at
different intervals would flower at different time. Reports of flowering of
S. kunthiana from Munnar (not all the populations) this year was also there
in the Facebook by N A Nasir.

Regards
Giby