*Dear ALL: *
the following is prompted by this  note above, but its for UNIVERSAL USE
and follow up...

*FOR THIS CASE, A REQUEST : *
what is the citation for this figure copy pasted here?

please,  you must include the citation... otherwise its no longer an
innocent copy pasting, its no longer editorial use..
I understand your use here is to show the authenticity of your scientific
stand/opinion... but just like we give citations/references in end of our
scientific papers, a citation of source of a copy pasted item is needed to
maintain the dignity of your writing.....   thanks...

*NOW FOR UNIVERSAL APPEAL:*
I should not have to say this repeatedly...
such things are in news constantly now a days, whether for music in movies,
movie story line or even news writing and publishing, journalism etc....

PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

and PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT YOUR IRE TOWARDS ME...
I am doing us a favor by reminding us of these rules....
and its regardless of .... whatever your justification...

REMEMBER the well respected journalist in NY who was first suspended and
then reprimanded etc had to apologize for lifting a few statistical numbers
and related words...  (in the last two or three months???

None of us should be in that situation...

my Grandfather always said ... a wise person learns from mistakes of
others!!!!
so lets be wise...

Usha di.

--