Dear friends
As announced earlier, our next monthly week episode will cover family
Caryophyllaceae, between December 3 to 9, 2012. Members are requested to
upload both identified as well as those meant for ID. All uploads should
have a subject line "Caryophyllaceae Week: ..................(scientific
name or unique code (ddmmyyyy+initials+upload number for the day) from
 .......................(Place)".
      Here is the list of our future episodes.

 Coordinator
January      7-13          Bignoniaceae                   Dr. Balkar Singh

February     4-10          Chenopodiaceae and
                                  Amaranthaceae

March         4-10          Geraniaceae and
                                  Balsaminaceae

April            1-7           Poaceae                         Dr. Manoj
Chandran

Members are requested to suggest more topics for future episodes and
volunteer to coordinate an episode of their choice.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/