Thanks Garg ji for pasting it from another thread.

The flower in fact started to open up around 7.00pm.

The funny thing as we are asking people for directions,
the younger generation were discouraging us saying there is nothing like it.
But the old people were pointing as to the right place,
explaining to the younger generation, there does exist a tree.

Raman