travel jokes.... wah, bacaan seru...
 
ada yg punya cerita ttg yg lucu - lucu  dalam melakukan travelling?
 
selamat bergabung, buat temen-temen yg baru gabung.  semoga milist ini
memberi manfaat yg baik...
buat yg baru pulang dari JJS libur 5 hari, di tunggu cerita2x nya.
 
salam
 
ARIS

  _____  

From: Santoso (KPC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 8:16 AM
To: ::aris Kunlun
Subject: Travel Joke



 

Buenos dias mas Aris.  Sabtu lalu saya ngantor, iseng-iseng buka file humor
lama dan menemukan beberapa yang terkait dengan travel.  Berikut salah
satunya.  Amerika boleh mengaku superpower tapi tidak setiap warganya melek
geografi.  Kata teman yang merasakan elementary dan junior high school di
US, di sana ilmu bumi memang tidak dianggap pelajaran dasar.  Mungkin karena
negeri daratan, beda dengan kita yang negeri kepulauan.  Silakan kalau mau
diforward ke milis.

 

Salam dari Sangatta

Sts

 

 

 

Why Americans Should Never Be Allowed To Travel

 

The following are actual stories provided by travel agents:

I had someone ask for an aisle seat so that their hair wouldn't get messed
up by being near the window.

A client called in inquiring about a package to Hawaii. After going over all
the cost info, she asked, "Would it be cheaper to fly to California and then
take the train to Hawaii?"

A man called, furious about a Florida package we did. I asked what was wrong
with the vacation in Orlando. He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I
tried to explain that is not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the
state. He replied, "Don't lie to me. I looked on the map and Florida is a
very thin state."

I got a call from a man who asked, "Is it possible to see England from
Canada?" I said, "No." He said "But they look so close on the map."

A nice lady just called. She needed to know how it was possible that her
flight from Detroit left at 8:20am and got into Chicago at 8:33am. I tried
to explain that Michigan was an hour ahead of Illinois, but she could not
understand the concept of time zones. Finally I told her the plane went very
fast, and she bought that!

I just got off the phone with a man who asked, "How do I know which plane to
get on?" I asked him what exactly he meant, which he replied, "I was told my
flight number is 823, but none of these darn planes have numbers on them."

A business man called and had a question about the documents he needed in
order to fly to China. After a lengthy discussion about passports, I
reminded him he needed a visa. "Oh no I don't, I've been to China many times
and never had to have one of those." I double checked and sure enough, his
stay required a visa. When I told him this he said, "Look, I've been to
China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express."

 

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachments may contain privileged information. Any
unauthorised use of this message by any person may lead to legal
consequences. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Kaltim
Prima Coal. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/yppolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Indonesian Backpacker Communities
visit our website at www.indobackpacker.com
"No Spamming or forwarding unrelated messages, you will be banned immediately"
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indobackpacker/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Kirim email ke