Hi Caley,
Yes, please send me a copy.
Best,
Dean

    On Friday, May 13, 2022, 09:50:44 PM GMT+5:30, Caley Smith
<smith.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear Dean,
While "wolf warriors" are news to me (the wolf is a negative sign of anxiety or
danger), if you look at Diwakar Acharya's "How to Behave Like a Bull," the
paper argues that the emulation (and I personally would say *impersonation*) of
Indra as an unruly bull was an ancient Vedic practice, elements of which
survive in the Pāśupatasūtras. I am happy to send a pdf of this excellent paper.
Best,Caley
On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 12:11 PM Dean Michael Anderson via INDOLOGY