Lin wrote:

        Subject: Join in!

        This is an experiment.
        I hope it will seem interesting enough to you to make you
        want to participate.  E-mail messages fly to and from, all over the
        world.

        Lots of jokes, cute sayings, etc. seem to take on a life of their
        own as they get forwarded to more and more e-mail addresses..
        I've often thought that it is too bad we can't see where these
        well-traveled messages have been.  I'll bet we'd be amazed
        at the list of addresses some have visited..

        There is a way to find out..

        Just add your first name, location, date and maybe a very short
        comment to the bottom of this message and send it out to your
        list of email friends..
        Eventually it may return to you.  If it does, you'll be able to see
        all the places it has been since it first left your computer..

        ***Cut and paste. DON'T FORWARD it because you include
        the previous addressees  Keep it tidy. .***

        1. Bill Clinton - White House (6-6-1997)
        2. Monica Lewisnky - Hi ... Bill ... (7-7-97)

Cheer!
--                            "Wish you were here" - Djoko Luknanto --

Kirim email ke