At 12:09 PM 1/21/99 +1100, you wrote:

>Hai Lin
>
>Betul juga nih, kok Indoznet ini sudah berubah fungsinya yah.
>
>For may dear Friend Steven and others, things that good for you are not
>necessarily good for others. So please consider others. Hope you find peace
>and more love in your new way. God bless ya.
>

>===========
>
>>nyamukkkk.... zzzzzz......
>>
>>emangnya  indoznet dah berubah jadi channel khutbah islam yah ?
>>

>Bob Wilson. Mosse
>Department of Marine Biology, School of Biological Sciences
>James Cook University, Townsville Qld 4811
>Ph:  07 47 81 4203
>Fax: 07 47 25 1517
>
>For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son, so that everyone
>who believes in Him may not die but have eternal life (John 3:16).

Give your smile to everyone, but give your love to just only me (Paimin 2:24)

Dang dang tut, akar gulang galing siapa yang entut di tembak sniper
trisakti (Prabowo 5:14)

Paimin & Iyem always lop and pis
Department of Selingkuh, School of Perselingkuhan Sciences
Sarungen On Ice University, Es Cream Mou (eskimo) 22450
Ph:  0361 775566
Fax: 0361 886677

Kirim email ke