Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Somebody wrote:
> >    \"If Wiranto resigns and is replaced by his deputy
Widodo A.S., it will

> >not surprise us. What I am concerned about is if this
(move) is to allow
> him
> >to seek the presidential nomination,\" he said.
>
> Just confused...
> Somebody said, according to the UN officer whom
visited TimTim last week,
> he will be charged and brought to an International
> Supreme Court.

Not only Wiranto, but also Adam Damiri (Pangdam
Udayana), Danrem in Dili, Zakry Makarim, and other
military and police personels plus militia men, will be
targeted as the war criminals in east Timor affair.

I hope Indonesian parlaiment does not install a criminal
as the next President.

Semmy Littik

Kirim email ke