>Que pasa, senor ?
>Look at yourself, you bloody psychopat.
>You left East Timor after you slept with her, with no responsibilities at
>all.
>Indonesia took the kids for 24 years.

took???? killing 1/3 of the people?????

> Now, when the kids has grown,

grown????? were?????

> you think
>you can take it away just that way.
>Dream on !
>Do you think your country can finance East Timor in a short time. I wonder.
>Portugal is a very poor country, no wonder the EC rejects Portugal as their
>member.

Portugal is full EC member since 1985, and yes, we are a small coutry.

>Shame on you !!!
>semar

No Semar, I have nothing agaist the People of Indonesia, only agains his
fascist government that comite genocides against his people

God luck   -   Indonesia will be a democratic country, but you must fight
for that...

Albano Lemos Pires

Kirim email ke