Teman-teman mari kita segarkan kembali pikiran kita disela-sela perdebatan
mengenai berbagai hal, termasuk East Timor.

Mudah-mudahan tulisan yang saya forward ini bisa sedikit membuat otak anda
sedikit segar.

Salam
WBMS

Catatan:
- Buat Dik David, bagaimana menurut anda apakah masih banyak kesalahan
"Grammar" dalam tulisan ini?
- Buat Dik Yusuf Henuk, apakah "Content-nya" kira-kira bisa cukup
dimengerti?
- Buat Tante Judith, apakah "header" yang saya tulis di atas sudah cukup
tepat?

===============================
Dear Employees,

In order to assure the highest level of employees' quality work and
productivity, it will be our policy to keep all staffs well trained through
our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (SHIT). We are trying to give
employees more SHIT than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of SHIT on the job, please
see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the SHIT list
and your managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the SHIT
you can handle.

Employees who do not take their SHIT will be placed in DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE
EVALUATION PROGRAMS - SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (DEEP SHIT). Those who
fail to take DEEP SHIT seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE
TRAINING (EAT SHIT). Since our managers took SHIT before they were promoted,
they do not have to do SHIT anymore, as they are still full of SHIT already.

If you are full of SHIT, you may be interested in a job training. We can add
your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST - SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY
TRAINING (BULL SHIT). Those who are full of BULL SHIT will get the SHIT
jobs, and can apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAM - SPECIAL
HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (DIP SHIT).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING
(HOT SHIT). Thank you.

Sincerely,
BOSS IN GENERAL SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
(BIG SHIT)

Kirim email ke