Dear Yusuf.

I have to say that I do not agree with Nuno Rocha.
While I don't particularly care whether Australia
heads up the new administration in East Timor or not,
I do not believe that Malaysia should. The Malaysian
Prime Minister has been too supportive of Indonesia's
role in East Timor. That is a problem because in being
so supportive he has tried to rewrite history.

Therefore I feel that if the new administration must
be headed by an Asian, then it should be someone from
somewhere else. I think also that wherever possible,
the decisions made about East Timor should be made by
the East Timorese and no one else.
Sean

=====