<http://www.cs.unb.ca/~goldfarb>From: Inductive Learning Group
<INDUCTIVE@LISTSERV.UNB.CA> on behalf of Gosselck, Antje
<gosse...@demogr.mpg.de>
Sent: October 1, 2018 6:10 AM
To: inductive
Subject: Job offers at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research,
Rostock, Germany

Dear Sir or Madame,

The Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, offers
several positions for post-docs and scientists in the departments of our
directors, Emilio Zagheni and Mikko Myrskylae:

https://www.demogr.mpg.de/en/education_career/jobs_fellowships_1910/post_docs_and_research_scientists_department_myrskylae_5876.htm

https://www.demogr.mpg.de/en/education_career/jobs_fellowships_1910/post_docs__research_scientists_department_zagheni_5874.htm

We would highly appreciate it, if you could kindly post these job ads on your
institution’s website and forward them to your friends and colleagues.

Thanks a lot!

With best regards,

Antje Gosselck

Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research

Konrad-Zuse-Str. 1

D-18057 Rostock

Germany

http://www.demogr.mpg.de

mailto:gosse...@demogr.mpg.de

Tel. +49 (0) 381 / 2081 108

Fax +49 (0) 381 / 2081 408

This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you
receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed,
then the address has most likely been faked. If you are uncertain about the
validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system
administrator for assistance.