[Please accept our apologies for potential cross-postings]

Call for virtual participation - The 41st IEEE International Conference on
Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2021). https://icdcs2021.us/

Welcome to ICDCS 2021 - The annual ICDCS conference is a premier international
forum for researchers, developers and users to present, discuss and exchange
the cutting edge ideas and latest findings on topics related to any aspects of
distributed computing systems.

Where: Virtual (Whova)

Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time - EDT

When: July 7 - July 10, 2021

Registration: 30 USD for IEEE members. Students? ICDCS 2021 is offering a lot
of student registration awards, thanks to Technical Committee on Distributed
Processing (TCDP). Apply
here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctEVl-eK1Xq7mEilJoWNPl9DF0vVLgqK7AQdgksvmgYQZx5A/viewform>
 before you register! One registration covers all ICDCS 2021 events!
https://icdcs2021.us/reg.html

Highlights:

  *   Three Keynotes:
     *   “The Story of Raft,” by Prof. John Ousterhout, Stanford University,
July 7, 2021 (Day 1)
     *   “TBD,” by Dr. Dahlia Malkhi, CTO, Diem Association, 2021 IEEE TCDP
Outstanding Technical Achievement Award Recipient, July 8, 2021(Day 2)
     *   “Health Monitoring with Wireless Sensors and Machine Learning,” by Dr.
Bruce Maggs, Duke University and Emerald, July 9, 2021 (Day 3)

  *   Program-at-a-glance (97 research papers, 23 posters and demos, 10
workshop papers)
     *   July 7, 2021: Opening Remarks, Keynote I, Technical sessions, Posters
and Demos
     *   July 8, 2021: Keynote II, Technical sessions, TCDP Award
     *   July 9, 2021: Keynote III, Technical sessions, Best Paper Award,
Closing Remarks
     *   July 10, 2021: Workshops and Keynote
     *   Details: https://icdcs2021.us/program-glance.html
  *   Student Registration Award for Students. Apply
now!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctEVl-eK1Xq7mEilJoWNPl9DF0vVLgqK7AQdgksvmgYQZx5A/viewform>

Special thanks to our sponsors (IEEE, IEEE Computer Society, TCDP, and Adobe)!

Rhongho Jang, Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Wayne State University