Guys

We need to be a little careful here - don't just have components depend on
Transport unless you know for sure that the component is only used in a
clustered mode.  Otherwise, even in local mode, you will end up creating and
starting a channel which is unnecessary.  I have seen this in the
CacheLoaderInterceptor, AbstractLockingInterceptor and the
RemoteCommandsFactory so far.  Please consider either alternate implementations
of these components for clustered mode - which can in turn depend on Transport,
as I have done with the CacheLoaderInterceptor - or instead depend on the
RpcManager which gives you almost all of the same functionality without
starting up channels unnecessarily.  Or worse still, the dependency on
Transport in the RemoteCommandsFactory wasn't even used!

Cheers
Manik
--
Manik Surtani