Hi all,
after reviewing some pull requests, I'm since a couple of days unable
to run the testsuite; since Anna's fixes affect many modules I'm
trying to run the testsuite of the whole project, as we should always
do but I admit I haven't done it in a while because of the core module
failures.

So I run:
$ mvn -fn clean install

using -fn to have it continue after the core failures.

First attempt gave me an OOM, was running with 1G heap.. I'm pretty
sure this was good enough some months back.

Second attempt slowed down like crazy, and I found a warning about
having filled the code cache size, so doubled it to 200M.

Third attempt: OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space! But I'm running with
-XX:MaxPermSize=380M which should be plenty?

This is :
java version "1.6.0_43"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.14-b01, mixed mode)

MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx2G -XX:MaxPermSize=380M -XX:+TieredCompilation
-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Djgroups.bind_addr=127.0.0.1
-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=200M
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/opt/infinispan-log4j.xml

My custom log configuration just disables trace & debug.

Going to try now with larger PermGen and different JVMs but it looks
quite bad.. any other suggestion?
(I do have the security limits setup properly)

Sanne