Nice work!

Few questions:
- in the context of near-caching, entry-modified and entry-deleted would have
the same effect on the client: invalidation of data. If near-caching is our
main goal, we might as well send a single notification type (entry-modified)
for both modification and deletion (the deletion is just a particular case of
modification). Just an idea.
- how does the server know that a request originated from a certain client in
order not to send it to that client again? There's no clientId in the request...

On Nov 12, 2013, at 3:17 PM, Galder Zamarreño <gal...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Re: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/wiki/Remote-Hot-Rod-Events
>
> I've just finished writing up the Hot Rod remote events design document.
> Amongst many other use cases, this will enable near caching use cases with
> the help of Hot Rod client callbacks.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Galder Zamarreño