Greetings all!

I know that the team puts hands on more important stuff recently but I want to
find out (decide) what tool do we want to use for driving issues for Infinispan
Management Console sub-project.
Currently, I am struggling with the fact that I have some ideas in my mind and
I don't have a good place for raising an issue and further discussion. Also I
am not aware of other contributors' intentions and I am not sure whether my
effort is duplication of someone's work.

Can we please decide what tracking tool do we use for Infinispan Management
Console so we can start raising feature requests, discussions, issues, etc.?

I personally vote for GitHub issues.

Thank you very much for any input :)
Tomas