Are you going to do something about this memory consumption or is there
at least some kind of minimum expected memory usage you can give me?
I ran into an OOMEs the other day and the cluster was unable to recover
from that by restarting single nodes. The nodes couldn't synchronize
because of the OOMEs. I had to (jgroups-)disconnect all nodes from the
cluster and start a separate cluster which of course lead to data loss.
All of this happened because of some wrong memory consumption
estimations I made so in order to avoid that in the future I would like
to plan better ahead. Is there any other way to avoid such a cluster death?

Regards,
Christian