FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Jgroups Netty Alpha Release
Date:   Mon, 29 Jun 2020 05:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:   'Baizel Mathew' via jgroups-dev <jgroups-...@googlegroups.com>
To:     jgroups-dev <jgroups-...@googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

My name is Baizel and I am a Computer Science student from Newcastle
University. As part of an ongoing Masters and MComp project, my
colleague Steven Wong and I have been developing a transport protocol
for JGroups using Netty under the supervision of Dr Paul Ezhilchelvan
and Dr Bela Ban.

Today we are happy to announce that the Alpha version of the protocol is
ready to be consumed by the public and is available in the maven central
repository. This project is still in its early stages and not yet
stable. As such, we encourage anyone who can contribute to the project
to do so through GitHub and we would greatly appreciate any feedback or
suggestions.

I would also like to take this opportunity to also thank Dr Paul
Ezhilchelvan, Dr Bela Ban, Steven Wong as well as Newcastle University
for their invaluable input throughout the project.

Cheers,

Baizel

https://github.com/jgroups-extras/jgroups-netty

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jgroups-dev/3d399fc0-c5fe-4cc2-9e30-9098f80fa5b0o%40googlegroups.com