Unfortunately there is not. A possible workaround would be to use tasks
templates https://docs.influxdata.com/kapacitor/v1.0/examples/template_tasks/
and have one task per db, not sure if that is reasonable in your case or
not. Then you could pass the database name down as a argument to the script
based on the database var:

var db string
stream
    |from()
        .database(db)
        .measurement('a')
    |where(lambda: "val"=="1")
    |alert()
       .crit(lambda:TRUE)
       .exec('/usr/bin/python','sample.py', db)

--
Remember to include the version number!
---