Are there any benchmarks on same data-set but with different amount of
cores? Is the performance increase exponential? I couldnt find anything
like that.
We dont do many writes but request and process large amount of data which
is quite slow.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/CACMxjo6uFQhPn7NKXAm9Y_pR0WQMn3SQfydjUmWzvLWw1DAYWQ%40mail.gmail.com.