I have a one line batch script that has the following command

echo pos_heartbeat,fingerprint=asdf324 value=1

The script is called "collectPoints.bat

the inputs.exec portion of my telegraf.config looks like this:

[[inputs.exec]]
#   ## Commands array
   commands = [
     "tmp/collectPoints.bat"
   ]
#
#   ## Timeout for each command to complete.
#   timeout = "5s"
#
#   ## measurement name suffix (for separating different commands)
#   name_suffix = "_mycollector"
#
#   ## Data format to consume.
#   ## Each data format has it's own unique set of configuration options, read
#   ## more about them here:
#   ##
https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/blob/master/docs/DATA_FORMATS_INPUT.md
    data_format = "influx"

When I run telegraf -config telegraf.conf -test

I get the following when it gets to inputs.exec:
"Errors encountered: [exec: exit status 1 for command 'tmp/collectPoints.bat']"

I've tried all sorts of modifications to collectPoints.bat, but not sure what's
up. This seems like it should be really straight forward. Any direction woul
dbe greatly appreciated.

--
Remember to include the version number!
---