Hi,
is there a way to avoid getting emails for alert which got resolved quickly
?
What I mean is that if an alarm is raised and less than 5 minutes later is
stopped I don't want want any email to get sent (but I still want them
logged in the database), I currently can't find any nice way to do that :(

The other solution I am investigating is sending post request to another
process of mine and let it handle that logic but I would hate to do that
since it means it has to duplicate some of what kapacitor is already doing.

Is there any way to achieve this ?

PS: obviously this means that any alert raised will not be sending any
email before 5min, and only if it was not resolved after that delay.

--
Remember to include the version number!
---