Hi Team,

I am new to write the .tick scripts and stuck at certain point.

Create a influxdb database with 4 fields.
Files, Bytes, Duration, Target and by default time. Everyday there is
backup happening and this data will be filed everyday.

Scenario1: Need tick script. If there is no data for the past 3 days it
should trigger an alert in slack. Have write the basic script and seems its
not working.

var period = 2s
var every = 2s
var errors = batch

|query('select count(bytes) from "asgbackup"."autogen"."drive_info" where
time > now() - 7d')
  .period(period)
  .every(every)
|eval(lambda: "errors.count" < 80)
  .as ('value')
|alert()
  .id('{{ index .Tags "target" }},{{ index .Tags "bytes" }}')
  .message('{{ .ID }} is {{ .Level}} value: {{ index .Fields "fields" }}
Values is zero')
  .slack()
  .crit(lambda:TRUE)
  .log('/var/tmp/kapacitor/points.log')

1. How do I evaluate the count field in the eval().
2. Crit condition to satisfy that field.
3. from the influxdb how to print the "time" field.

Please suggest a solution and correct me in writing a tick scripts.

- Regards
Praveen Kumar G

--
Remember to include the version number!