Currently its not possible to rate limit the sending of emails. We are
working on a new system that will allow this though.

There are two things you could try in the meantime:

1. Use .stateChangesOnly, so that you will only get and email if the state
of the alert changes.
2. Change the every time to 10m to simply check the disk usage less
frequently, not ideal but will work.

--
Remember to include the version number!
---