We have an InfluxDB running and using a self-signed cert. We can successfully
push stats into it using Telegraf, which uses a self-signed cert too.

However, Chronograf won't connect to the InfluxDB instance. We can turn SSL on,
but it just says:

Get https://api:xxxx@myserver:8086/query?q=SHOW+SERIES+WHERE+FALSE: x509:
certificate signed by unknown authority

Is there a way for me to convince Chronograf to use my CA Cert to verify the
cert in influxdb, or else ignore cert issues? (the latter is something of a
workaround, but works for me as both Chronograf and Influx happen to be on the
same box right now)

I'm running these versions (RPMs installed onto Centos 7):

chronograf-1.0.0-1.x86_64
telegraf-1.1.1-1.x86_64
influxdb-1.1.0-1.x86_64

At the moment, I'm facing putting Influx behind Nginx (which will do the SSL),
and having Chronograf connect without SSL directly to Influx. That will work,
but it's a bit of a shame.

Any ideas/help would be much appreciated,

...Ralph

--
Remember to include the version number!
---