Hello,
I can't integrate  kacitor with influxDB. I have telegraf, influxDB and
Grafana working OK.
InfluxDB have the subscription but kapacitor don't receive data.

> SHOW SUBSCRIPTIONS
name: _internal
retention_policy name                                           mode
destinations
---------------- ----                                           ----
------------
monitor          kapacitor-9511ed51-f473-41aa-9c21-00f713236512 ANY  [
http://localhost:9092]

name: mocinflux
retention_policy name                                           mode
destinations
default          kapacitor-9511ed51-f473-41aa-9c21-00f713236512 ANY  [
http://localhost:9092]

Please, can you send and example for the kapacitor.conf?
REgards.
Sebastian

--
Remember to include the version number!