Thank you Paul. Is it alerting based on Dashboard? Because we have like 100
servers and we are using kapacitor to basic alerting with one script and
grouping by host. Can we create the similar one with Chronograf , if I dont
create the dashboard.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/influxdb/342c4ead-379c-469e-8e7c-40d8defb075c%40googlegroups.com.