Has anyone used AWS lambda to receive data as an api and then insert into
influxdb, cloud or local?

Our use case is currently have data going into dynamodb vial lambda and would
like to try influxdb, So we want to reroute some inbound data to influx using a
aws Lambda python function.

Trying to curl from python or use the request module in python is what we are
stuck on.

thanks,

--
Remember to include the version number!