Hello

I'm having an issue where Telegraf SNMP plugin isnt outputting data from all
OIDs, im using telegraf version 1.2.1

To start im trying to just get the Cisco CPU output with the following OID

SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.1.56

I'm using the following configuration

[[inputs.snmp]]
    agents = [ "10.31.255.1" ]
    version = 2
    community = "testing"
    name = "system"

  [[inputs.snmp.field]]
    name = "hostname"
    oid = "RFC1213-MIB::sysName.0"
    is_tag = true

  [[inputs.snmp.field]]
    name = "uptime"
    oid = "DISMAN-EXPRESSION-MIB::sysUpTimeInstance"

  [[inputs.snmp.field]]
    name = "cpu"
    oid = "SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.1.56"

The result i get is

root@server:~# telegraf -config test.conf -test
* Plugin: inputs.snmp, Collection 1
> system,hostname=testhostname,agent_host=10.31.255.1 uptime=1664137726i
> 1486489571000000000

I don't get the output from the CPU OID, however when i do it via SNMPWALK

root@server:~# snmpwalk -v 2c -c testing 10.31.255.1
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.1.56
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.9.2.1.56.0 = INTEGER: 0

Am i doing something wrong?

--
Remember to include the version number!
---