Am Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017 15:46:51 UTC+1 schrieb sc...@aterlo.com:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to influxdb, so I may not be understanding something about it.
> However, I've been trying to do some queries against my data and I'm running
> into some unexpected results.  I've distilled the problem down to this very
> simple case:
>

> > select * from testtable;
> name: testtable
> time                    value
> ----                    -----
> 1970-01-18T04:43:14.92Z 3
>
> > select sum(value) from testtable where value > 0;
> name: testtable
> time                 sum
> ----                 ---
> 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z 3
>
> > select sum(value) from (select value from testtable) where value > 0;
> >

> What does it mean when it returns no result like that?  Am I missing
> something here?  Simpler queries with the subquery seem to work fine
> (withough the sum or without the where), I get the data back.
>
> This is influxdb 1.2 on Fedora 25.
>

> Thanks
>
> Scot

Sad to see no answer here. Looks like a bug to me.
--

[image: commercetools logo] <http://www.commercetools.com>

Amtsgericht München, HRB 161496
Geschäftsführer: Denis Werner, Dirk Hörig, Udo Rauch, Dr. Robert Zores

www.commercetools.com

<https://commercetools.com/de/events-internetworld?utm_source=Mail_DE&utm_medium=commercetools_Mailfooter&utm_term=Internetworld2017_Footer_DE&utm_content=Internetworld2017_Footer_DE&utm_campaign=Events>

--
Remember to include the version number!
---