One of the ports, either the src or destination, will always be in the
7000-7009 range I believe.

The issue is - are you wanting to have access to servers inside or outside
your firewall, and by people inside or outside of your firewall. Depending
on what you want to allow, the filtering can be quite simple.

-- Nathan