Hi.
I have a mysql db with users and passwords, which I use from PAM-MySQL.
Cyrus itself is working perfectly, I can login to imap/pop/cyradmin with
usernames and passwords from mysql db. But when I try to use installsieve as
described in INSTALL document (testing sieve) I always get User Not Found
error. even if I supply -u user.
To use cyradm i need to specify -m PAM, for imap and pop i have these
entries in pam.conf:
imap auth required  /usr/local/lib/pam_mysql.so user=user passwd=pass
host=localhost db=db table=table usercolumn=user passwdcolumn=password
crypt=2
    (same for account and password and than 3 lines like this for pop).
I have tried to create same lines for sieve ie:
sieve auth required  /usr/local/lib/pam_mysql.so user=user passwd=pass
host=localhost db=db table=table usercolumn=user passwdcolumn=password
crypt=2
and specify -m PAM in installsieve line, but than I get immediately :
Authentication failed.

does anyone have any ideas how to get sieve working with my setup? there is
probably just minor thing i missing from the picture.

thx