Karlheinz

I'm sure about the perl problem. My guess is a missing perl module ;-)

But you can create a user mail box using ( as the cyrus user) >createmailbox
user.freddy
you can then also use >listmailbox user.freddy

The user authentication credentials must be set up for the user to login, how this is
done depends
on your SASL method.

I think 5-10 mailboxes on that machine would be ok. I roughly gauge at about 1Mb of
physical
memory for each connected user. Though it might get a little slow when the other
services load up.

Regards
Chris Blown
Linux System Admin