> jean-marc delpech wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> my configuration : cyrus-imap 2.0.9 / sendmail / redhat 7.0 is working
> well.
> When your are in vacation and someone send you a mail, have someone
> got an idea
> to reply to this mail "sorry, I am in vacation and I will be there in
> 3 days"
> I would like something very simple for use by each user.
> Thks for yr ideas

If you have compiled Cyrus with Sieve support (the default), just create
a script with a vacation rule.

See http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/ for details on Sieve.  If you want an
easy-to-use web interface for creating Sieve scripts, see
http://24.112.168.35/websieve/

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127