-- Rob Tanner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
hi rob,

> What your talking about is a case where, as in this reply, I am
> mailing to the discussion list and CC'ing you.  Two separate mail
> message arrive at your machine.  If you look at the headers, they
> are different.  One went directly from my mail server to yours.
> The other came to you from the listserv at cmu.edu.  As far as
> sendmail and as far as cyrus-imapd are concerned, those are two
> separate messages, and duplicate suppression does not apply.
>
> Hope that helps.

your mail infact helped me making all the problematics a little
clearer. But my problem stays the same. I can monitor it again
at the example of this thread. I see your answer in my INBOX and
i can see my posting to the list in the info-cyrus-mailbox ,
but i don´t get your answer to the list in there.
Confusing. I´m not sure but i think i have the same problem on
the other maillinglists im subscribed to al well, but i cannot
say that for 100 % because cc is not as usual there as it is on
this list.

If it is not a duplicate mail delivery problem what is it then?
any ideas?
i have sendmail 8.11.0 with the standart mailerfile for cyrus.

thanks
timo proescholdt