Cyrus IMAPd and Red Hat Linux users:

I have uploaded the first public release
(5.62.crm) of the RPM packages of Cyrus IMPAd
version 2.0.11:

 cyrus-imapd-2.0.11-5.62.crm.i386.rpm
 cyrus-imapd-doc-2.0.11-5.62.crm.i386.rpm
 (Intel 386 binary rpms)

 cyrus-imapd-2.0.11-5.62.crm.src.rpm
 (source rpm)

http://rmrpms.tripod.com/cyrus-imapd/

The packages were prepared and tested in a Red
Hat Linux 6.2 Intel system.

If you are a user of Red Hat Linux 7.0 you can:
- Download the source rpm and, after
  installing required packages to satisfy the
  build prerequisites, rebuild it to obtain
  new binaries.

- If you can live with the documentation going to
  in /usr/doc and not in /usr/share/doc you can
  download the binary rpms

In both cases you can verify/fix manually the
cyrus initscript works in the actual location
/etc/rc.d/init.d. Patches to add RHL >= 7
compatibility are welcome.

Now that (in Lawrence Greenfield words)
"...We now consider the 2.0 line production
quality code...", some 1.6.x users may want
to upgrade so I have moved the documentation
to a new -doc sub-package, that can be
installed independently of the main one.

Relevant changes:

- Update to 2.0.11
- Explicit dependency of cyrus-sasl >= 1.5.24-11
- Add patch from Lawrence Greenfield for bad file descriptor
  ordering and rlimit type portability.
- Add patch from Bitt Faulk for spurious linking with libwrap
  in programs not needing it.
- Added postinstall console message about reading
  install-upgrade.html for people doing an upgrade.
- Added newly supported reload action to initscript.
- Incorporate RedHat fixes: disable snmp support, honor
  CFLAGS when building the perl sieve library.
- Initscript: delete debugging lines added in previous release

- Many minor fixes and mods (updated set of manpages,
  initscript fixes and tweaks, omit unneeded files and
  patches, etc.)

Binary rpm for other architectures are welcome.

Please report bugs/send patches/etc. to rmrpms at usa dot net

Regards,

--
Ramiro