The standard Outlookup 2000 works fine with our cyrus server but the SR1
release (9.0.0.3821) can not connect to our server.
It seems to be in the USER sequence but I'am not sure.

Does anyone know whats the problem is??

We want to start with imap and cyrus on Linux for production. Which version is
the best one to start with?

Your's sincerly,

Roger Boussen
Systemadministrator
Audax A&I B.V.
the Netherlands

business address:
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel. : +31 161 457847
fax. : +31 161 457777

private address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Audax is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.