Lately, I've noticed that things that my mail client has seen before get
marked as recent again.  That is, I'll change folders to something else
and come back to my INBOX and there will be a number of messages that are
still marked as recent.  I can't intentionally reproduce the problem, but
I have seen it a number of times, and it doesn't seem to depend on whether
I've read the mail or not or anything else I can determine.

This is running 2.0.11 (with the various patches) on OpenBSD 2.8.  (Maybe
its an mmap problem?)

Anyone seen the same problem or have any ideas?

-Bitt