Is ucd-snmp 4.1.2 the latest version?  Was your snmpd compiled with agentx
support?
The AgentX support in many versions of UCD SNMP were very buggy; only the
latest version (and cvs snapshots since then) have been sufficient for this
SNMP support.

Larry

--On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 02:55:04 PM +0100 Stefano Coatti