On Wednesday, March 21, 2001 02:59:15 PM +0100 Alex Kempkens
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+------
| Hello,
|
| just a simple question, I hope.
|
| We use cyrus IMAP Server combined with sendmail.
|
| Actual I recieve Mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] to a user folder
| user.tc.info - that's work!
|
| The aliases file of sendmail is configured as:
|
| info:         tc#+info
|
| Now the question. If I want to send that mails directly to a folder
|
| tc.info
|
| parallel to
|
| user.
|
| what must be changed?
+-----X8

I presume that by parallel to user. you mean a shared folder like the bb
folders. In your sendmail.cf you should be able to find the line:
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >    $#cyrusbb $: bb.$1
You could create a class consisting of bb and tc and then change the rule
to suit or just duplicate the rules. The easiest is to deliver to bb+info
of course.

/Michael
--
This space intentionally left non-blank.