richard offer wrote:

> What's the best way to move from an mail from an existing (non-IMAP/Berkeley)
> mailbox to a Cyrus mailserver if I have to keep all the status information
> (Read/Replied etc) intact ?

You can try 'mbxcvt' which is part of the imap-utils package located
here:

ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/

I've used this tool to take an mbox style mailbox and push it into my
Cyrus server several times for testing.  I haven't been too concerned
with the IMAP flags, but a quick look at the source leads me to believe
that it will do what you need.

BTW, you'll also need c-client to compile the tools, but you can get
this as part of the imap2000 package from the SGI freeware site
(assuming you are working on IRIX).

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127