--On Sunday, April 1, 2001 12:37 PM -0700 Rob Tanner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There are two possibilities.
>
> 1) Write a cyradm script (the -file option with cyradm) to make the
> changes.  Read through the cyradm manpage and you should find everything
> you need.
>
> 2) If you're a perler, check out the perl package IMAP::Admin.  I was
> exceedingly happy to find the it (its on CPAN) since I don't really know
> tcl, so cyradm scripts have always been a real pain for me.  The perl
> package, on the other hand, has been a life saver.

There's a third choice if you have Mulberry: our ACL support lets you
'transfer' the ACLs from one selected mailbox to any others pretty easily.
However, this is not particularly efficient because of the way the ACL
support via IMAP is defined, so it may take a while with a lot of mailboxes
- however, it does work.

--
Cyrus Daboo