Just delete all the Netscape IMAP mailbox index files. Netscape will
re-create them (hopefully correctly this time) the next time you access
that IMAP folder. In Solaris the index files live in ~/ns_imap/{imap
hostname}/.{foldername}.summary
In Winders I can't remember exactly where they live... I think it's
something like
\Program Files\Netscape\Netscape Users\{username}\IMAP\{IMAP
hostname}\{foldername}.snm

-Jules

--
Jules Agee